Students that will be attending Sir John Franklin next year will be asked to request their preferred complementary subjects using the steps below.
This process will allow your child to identify their preferred complementary studies. We will try our best to accommodate at least one preferred complementary subject. Band is the only subject that we guarantee at the school – If students choose bands, they will get it
Preferred subjects will need to be identified by May 13, 2020. After this point, our system will automatically allocate students into courses that are available.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click the MyCBE / PowerSchool button or click the button on the right side of this page.
Note | The App will not work for course selection. You will need to access MyCBE / PowerSchool through the website on a computer.
2. Login to MyCBE / PowerSchool Using your username and password.
3. Go on the left side, and click on the “Class Registration" button.
4. Under the section Complementary Subjects section, click on the Pencil (Green Circle).
5. A screen will open.
Students will select 4 (or 3 if you pick Band) of the following complementary studies (place a check mark). If you are choosing Band – You are able to only choose 2 more as Band is a full year course. Note: These are your PREFERRED complimentary studies. Band is the only subject that we guarantee at the school – If students choose bands, they will get it. Press Okay once the courses are selected.
6. Students will need to also identify one or two alternate subjects.
Click on the red circle to open a similar window.
7. Select the alternates and select okay.
8. Once the subjects are selected, click on the Submit button.