All students will have the use of a hall locker at school and a PE locker for gym and must use the school locks provided. Rental fees are charged and will be billed at the beginning of the year. If students lose or damage the locks, they will need to pay for the replacement. Students share lockers with a partner. Students are responsible for the locker’s cleanliness. Lockers are school property and the school reserves the right to open them at any time.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.