All parents are encouraged to attend school council meetings to provide direction about important issues that impact our school and get involved in planning community-building events and fundraisers. By joining the school council, parents can become a partner in the school education system, help build community relationship with other parents and school administration, stay informed about what is happening at school as well as within the Calgary Board of Education and may participate in fundraisers to help improve student experience. Fundraisers organized by the Parent Advisory Society help pay for extra-curricular activities, such as transportation for field trips, purchase technology and other equipment needed for Physical Education.
Why Should I Join the School Council?
- To raise my concerns and express my opinions in a forum for the welfare of the school
- To become a partner in the school education system
- To build community relationship with other parents and school administration
- To be informed about what is happening at school as well as The Calgary Board of Education
- Participate in fundraisers to help improve student experience (Fundraisers help pay for extra-curricular activities such as field trips, purchase technology and other equipment needed for P.E.)
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
All meetings are on Microsoft Teams and will start at 6:00 p.m. Please contact the school office for the link.
October 30, 2023
November 27, 2023
December, 2023 - No Meeting
January 8 or 9, 2024 - Date TBD - We will be discussing final preparations for the casino fundraiser
Meeting dates beyond January, 2024 are still to be determined
Chair: Atiya Ashna
Vice Chair: Amitava Paul
Treasurer: Amitava Paul
Secretary: Bilquis Fatima
School Fundraiser: To be determined
Contact the School Council
Email: School Council E-Mail