All parents are encouraged to attend school council meetings to provide direction about important issues that impact our school and get involved in planning community-building events and fundraisers. By joining the school council, parents can become a partner in the school education system, help build community relationship with other parents and school administration, stay informed about what is happening at school as well as within the Calgary Board of Education and may participate in fundraisers to help improve student experience. Fundraisers organized by the Parent Advisory Society help pay for extra-curricular activities, such as transportation for field trips, purchase technology and other equipment needed for Physical Education.
Why Should I Join the School Council?
- To raise my concerns and express my opinions in a forum for the welfare of the school
- To become a partner in the school education system
- To build community relationship with other parents and school administration
- To be informed about what is happening at school as well as The Calgary Board of Education
- Participate in fundraisers to help improve student experience (Fundraisers help pay for extra-curricular activities such as field trips, purchase technology and other equipment needed for P.E.)
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Chair: Lana Stewart
Vice Chair: Rumina Cruz
Secretary/Treasurer: Marcy Ryan
Key Communications: Hosam Sayed
Contact the School Council