Due to the limited availability of lockers, each student shares a locker with another student.
Since lockers are a permanent part of the building, students are expected to keep them in good, useable condition. It should be understood that lockers are the property of the Calgary Board of Education and periodic inspections may be made by school administration. Students are not permitted to use personal locks on school lockers or move from their assigned locker.
In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.