Students and staff at Sunnyside work together to provide a welcoming, caring, respectful and safe learning environment. Teachers have reviewed the following statements that were created in child-friendly language based on CBE's Student Code of Conduct with their classes:
At Sunnyside School, I can:
- Respect myself, others and the environment.
- Be a good digital citizen.
- Take care of my things and respect the belongings of others.
- Use kind words and kind actions.
- Try my best at school.
- Listen to the adults at school.
In addition to the other guidelines for our students and school community throughout our website, please be aware of these principles.