Our students as good neighbours ...
We ask students to be positive community members. Some ways that our students can be ambassadors in the community include:
- Following the expectations of nearby stores/restaurants
- Putting garbage in the bin
- Demonstrating fair play
- Seeking a supervisor for help when needed
- Looking out for each other
- Not loitering on the property in front of or inside the Falconridge-Castleridge Community Centre. Students may only be in the community centre if they are part of an organized program there.