Due to the the COVID 19 pandemic and the scenario 1 re-entry plan, students will be eating in four shifts. Students will be eating lunch in classrooms this year. During students' scheduled lunch time, they will have time to eat and time to play outside.
- Students bring their own lunch.
- Students will take all packaging and rubbish home to be disposed of and/or recycled.
- Students are required to bring eating utensils from home.
- There is no access to a refrigerator, boiling water or microwave.
- When weather is inclement, lunchroom supervisors organize indoor activities. Students are supervised during the entire lunch period.
The Calgary Board of Education provides students with the option to stay at school for lunch. Lunch Supervision is offered to all students in Grades 1- 6 and in our full-day kindergarten programs for an annual fee. Please visit our Lunch Supervision page for information.
Drop-in fee - $5 per day
Once School Council sets our dates and options, families must pre-order their Fun Lunches through the Healthy Hunger website.
Note | Ordering with Interact online does not work. If you are using a Debit Visa or a Debit M/C, please use the “pay with credit card option.”
We have staff and students with severe allergies to nut products. Please do not bring food containing nuts to school. See more on our Illness & Medical page.