Do's and Don'ts
- Please be cautious when dropping off and picking up your children.
- Our School Patrols do an outstanding job of helping both adults and children safely cross at the cross walk.
- Do not jay walk or park on the marked crosswalk.
- We appreciate you obeying the traffic laws by not making u-turns in front of the school.
- Be considerate of our school neighbors by not parking in front of their driveways.
Parking Lot is Off Limits
The staff parking lot is also out of bounds to all parents/guardians dropping off children. Do not park in the staff parking lot during school hours as our part-time staff often start work later and need to park when they arrive.
Visitors & Volunteers.
There is two-hour parking on the school side of Utah Drive – north of the crosswalk – all the way up to Uxbridge Drive. We have a small number of parking passes that can extend that time limit. They are loaned out on a first-come first-served basis from the school office.
Bus Drop-Off Zones
The bus drop-off and pick-up area at the school is on the alley beside the playground. Obey signage and do not park or stop in this area during school days. The Complex Needs bus drop-off and pick-up area at the school is along Utah Drive just south of the main entrance of the school at the entrance to the alley. There is a passenger drop-off and pick-up zone in front of the Bus Zone, but do not leave your vehicle unattended in this area. More about busing.