Lunch Supervision at University School
Five-day lunch supervision service is available to all students. There is a fee for this program and registration is required. Students must provide their own lunches. Please avoid sending food with nuts or nut products. Please register through MyCBE / PowerSchool.
Students are provided with the option of staying at school for lunch. Lunch Supervision is offered to all students in Grades 1- 6. Lunch supervision at our schools offers a safe and secure place for children to have lunch and enjoy outdoor play with their classmates.
- Students who stay for lunch must be registered for lunchroom supervision.
- Noon supervision fees are charged to parents of all students who use noon supervision services.
- Income tax receipts are issued for noon supervision fees: receipts may be included as child care expenses for income tax purposes.
- Please visit Fees & Waivers for information about fees and waivers.
- Please visit Forms You Need for lunchroom supervision forms.
- Fees can be paid at: MyCBE / PowerSchool.