- Monday to Thursday: 12:09 -12:45
- Friday: 10:51 - 11:01
Students are expected to show acceptable table manners, clean up the table or area where they have eaten when they have finished, and treat all supervisors with respect.
- Leaving campus at lunch is a privilege given to our students. Students are expected to act in a respectful manner at all times. Students who violate the Code of Conduct while off campus will have their off-campus privileges revoked and could be subject to detention or suspension.
- Students must return to school on time for classes.
- Back alleys and private yards are off limits to students.
- Microwaves are not available for any students.
Parents are able to register and order lunches through Healthy Hunger. Please go to www.healthyhunger.ca and follow the parent instructions to register. You will need to know your student's homeroom.
We are an Allergy Aware school. Parents must indicate any special health concerns on the school registration for their child and are encouraged to ensure classroom teachers are also aware of health issues. For more information about this and other health concerns visit our Illness & Medical page.