Student Code of Conduct
Students have a responsibility under the School Act to respect the rights and dignity of others and to proactively participate in promoting and fostering positive relationships with others while:
- on Calgary Board of Education (CBE) property;
- participating in school activities;
- traveling to and from school; and
- engaging in any electronic communication both on or off CBE property; or
- in any other circumstances that may impact the school environment.
CBE Administrative Regulation 6005 - Student Code of Conduct