Entry to the School
In order to improve the security of our school and maximize safety for our students and staff, the doors to our school are locked during school hours. To enter the school, please go to the front door and ring the buzzer.
- All parents and visitors, who will be working in the school, must sign in when they arrive and sign out when they leave.
- When in the building a volunteer/visitor badge must be worn.
- Parents must sign their children in/out of school at the office if their arrival/departure times are other than regular school hours.
- Sign your child out in the office if you are taking them out for lunch for a special occasion.
- All parents who wish to volunteer in the school must have a CBE Volunteer Security Clearance and complete an Annual Volunteer Registration form.
- You can apply for a Volunteer Security Clearance at the office. It usually takes 4-6 weeks to obtain a clearance.
- Security Clearances are valid at any CBE school for five years.