We take great pride in keeping a tidy school; both inside and out. We ask all our students to be good citizens by putting garbage and recycling where it belongs, and helping to keep our classrooms and playground clean.
Also, a reminder that smoking is not permitted on CBE property. Parents and family members may not smoke anywhere outside of the school. This includes sidewalks. Your cooperation is both appreciated and expected.
Playground Rules & Expectations
As a school, we consistently review our playground rules and expectations with our students as needed throughout the school year. Please take a moment to review these with your child(ren):
- If it looks unsafe, we will ask you to stop
- Rocks and snow stay on the ground
- Stay inside school boundaries at all times
- All students can play at all playgrounds
These rules are reviewed each year with the students:
- No tag games on creative playground
- No pushing
- No running on the equipment
- Do not go on the top bar to sit or stand
- One at a time on the slide & flying fox
- Do not throw gravel
- Shoelaces need to be tied
- Don’t have loose drawstrings or ties hanging from your coat
Use of School Equipment, Open Spaces & Play Areas
Students are expected to use school and recreational equipment appropriately. Students are expected to play safe games that will not potentially endanger themselves or others. Students are expected to respect the rights of participants in organized games and not to disrupt the activity.