Each student is assigned a hall locker. Students are also assigned a tote box locker in the Physical Education change room (Grades 6-9).
- CBE locks are the only authorized locks for student use.
- Students are to keep their locker combinations confidential.
- Students are to only use their assigned lock and locker.
- Valuables should not be brought to school. The school cannot accept responsibility for the disappearance or destruction of locker belongings.
- Students should clearly mark all of their possessions such as books, physical education clothing, shoes, etc. This may discourage potential theft, and help considerably in the recovery of lost or stolen items.
- Locks are collected at the end of the year. There will be an assessment of $5.00 for any lost lock.
- Lockers are the property of the Calgary Board of Education and may be subject to searches whenever deemed necessary by school officials.
- If a student feels there combination has been compromised, he/she should see the assistant principal for a replacement lock.