*** Due to Covid-19 no lockers are being used at this time ***
In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.
Physical Education (PE) Locker Rooms
Students are provided with a small locker and lock for PE classes. These locks must be returned to their teacher prior to the last day of classes in a semester. Locks not returned will be removed on the last day of classes and any articles found in the locker will be placed in the lost and found. It is recommended that students do not leave any valuables in gym lockers or the locker room at any time. The school is not responsible for any items stolen from the locker room.