Our Parent Society is known as the Friends of Orange Association.
- to support sports and recreation to members and non-members in the NW communities that feed into William Aberhart High School;
- to undertake fundraising;
- to encourage donations of funds, skills and services from among the membership of the society and the broader community and region;
- to give, loan or donate money, property, equipment, furnishings or supplies to deliver programs, to promote sports and recreation to students, or to support the school community; or provide funding for special program
- to pay the expenses of providing beneficial programs, activities, experiences and opportunities, including but not limited to, those of an athletic, charitable, recreational, social or vocational nature; and
- to encourage and foster among its members a recognition of the importance of broad-based community support to the achievements of students and educators at the high school level.
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Friends of Orange meetings: Virtual meetings at this time.
Held after School Council 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Mondays: Sept. 28, Oct. 26, Nov. 30, Jan. 25, Feb. 22, Mar. 22, April 26, May 31