If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our School Learning Team!
School Learning Team
- Christos Sagriotis - Principal
- Veronique Brunelle - (Acting) Assistant Principal (A-G)
- Mike Scott- Assistant Principal (H-O)
- Jocelynn Vryenhoek - Assistant Principal (P-Z)
- Nicole Peters - Counselor (A-G)
- Shauna Arrell - Counselor (H-O)
- Becky Verwaayen - Counselor (P-Z)
- Elaine Lou – English Language Learner Support & International Student Co-Ordinator (A-Z)
Student Learning Conferences occur once each semester. All conferences will be Virtual.
- October 19, 2023 Thursday | 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- October 20, 2023 Friday | 9:00am - 1:00pm NO CLASSES
- March 21, 2024 Thursday | 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- March 22, 2024 Friday | 9:00am - 1:00pm NO CLASSES
William Aberhart School will be hosting our Parent-Teacher Interviews:
- Thursday, October 19, 2023: 4:00pm - 8:00pm (Microsoft Teams)
- Friday, October 20, 2023: 9:00am - 1:00pm (Microsoft Teams)
Parent(s)/guardian(s) are asked to book their conference times with specific teachers using the Calgary Board of Education’s School Conference Booking application, which can be found on the MyCBE PowerSchool Parent Account. Families who register time slots will receive an email with the Microsoft Teams link for the meeting included. Please contact the school’s main office at (403) 289-2551 if you require additional support in setting up your MyCBE Parent Account.
You can find step-by-step instructions for School Conferences has been posted in this Parent User Guide:
School Conference Manager