Career and Technology Studies & Knowledge and Employability
Career and Technology Studies (CTS) and Knowledge and Employability (K&E) pathways build on the Career & Technology Foundations (CTF) inquiry-based, hands-on studies. CTS involves five main clusters composed of occupational areas with industry commonalities.
The 5 CTS Clusters
- Business, Administration, Finance & Information Technology (BIT)
- Computing Sciences, Enterprise & Innovation, Finance Management, Information Processing, Marketing & Management, Networking.
- Health, Recreation & Human Services (HRH)
- Community Care Services, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Foods, Health Care Services, Human & Social Services, Legal Studies, Recreation Leadership, Sports Medicine, Sports Performance, Tourism.
- Media, Design & Communication Arts (MDC)
- Communication Technology, Design Studies, Fashion Studies
- Natural Resources (NAT) (Not offered at Abe)
- Agriculture, Environmental Stewardship, Forestry, Primary Resources, Wildlife
- Trades, Manufacturing & Transportation (TMT)
- Auto Body Services, Automotive Services, Aviation, Construction, Electro-Technologies, Robotics, Fabrication, Logistics
CTS Open House Videos