Final Exam Reminders
- Valid Photo ID (WAHS student ID card or driver's license)
- Pen and pencil with good eraser
- Approved calculator for Math & Science exams
- Bottled water in clear plastic bottle with labels removed
- Light snacks – remove from original packaging & bring in clear plastic bag
DO NOT BRING:
- Personal electronic devices. These are not permitted in any exam room.
- Purses, backpacks, and bags. Leave these at home or secured in your locker or vehicle.
- Jackets & caps/headwear. Leave in your locker or vehicle.
- Calculator cases and covers
- Take-out food/meals (pizza, meals, etc.)
Personal Electronic Devices
Any personal electronic/digital device capable of sending/receiving information, audio recording, video recording, or accessing the internet is strictly forbidden in any final exam room. This includes:
- Cell phones
- MP3 players or I-pods and headsets
- Smart Watches
- Digital dictionaries and/or graphic organizers
Please leave all personal electronics secured in your locker/vehicle OR leave at home during your exam.
Anyone found in possession of, or having access to, any electronic digital device during any final exam will forfeit the exam.