Our Learning Commons
Is the hub for our school learning community. It is for available to all students and is for research, reading and quiet study.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM to 3:45 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM to 1:07 PM
Ms. Lori West and Ms. Dilcash Ghayas – Library Assistant
|Resource||Loan Period / Restrictions|
|Fiction, Non-fiction, Non-Reference Books||- 3 Weeks|
- Students must have their IDs to sign out any book.
|Reference Books (Atlases, Encyclopedias, etc.)||- May be signed out for exams or tests, but are due back after the exam or test is finished.|
- Students must have their IDs to sign out any Reference materials.
|Digital still camera & digital video camera||- To be returned by the end of the day. Overnight or weekend use only when requested by a teacher|
- Before any AV equipment can be signed out, an Audio Visual Borrowing Contract must be signed by the student and her/his parents and on file in the library.
|CD player, video cables/fire-wire cables/USB cables/audio cables||- For emergency use in the school only.|
- These items are not loaned outside of the school, save for exceptional circumstances.