In order to best meet everyone’s learning and safety needs, we ask that you respect the following:
- Attend school regularly and arrive on time to classes.
- Engage in your learning and treatment programs.
- Dress appropriately (see Dress Code).
- Attend to daily personal hygiene – take care of yourself.
All students are expected to:
- Be kind and respectful to others.
- Show consideration for the property of Hull School as well as the property of the community and individuals.
- Follow school expectations regarding their behavior:
- at school,
- on the way to and from school,
- when participating in off-campus activities, and
- in any vehicle used for the transportation of students.