In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.
Physical Education Locks
Students are expected to actively participate in all Physical Education classes; however, there may be times when students are not able to take part due to illness or injury. If a student is sick or injured and needs to be excused, he/she must present a medical note to the teacher on the day, stating the nature of the injury/illness and the length of time required for recovery. If only one class will be missed then a parent note or email explaining why, needs to be given prior to the class. When a student is not participating actively then he/she will be expected to do alternative activities, academic work and/or help with facilitation of the class example: refereeing, scorekeeping etc.