Grade 9 teachers at Wilma Hansen will be supporting students and families with High School Registration in January-February 2021.
· High School Information Guide
· Detailed High School Guide
· Designated High School - Please use the FIND SCHOOL tool page to locate your designated High School
· CBE Open Houses and Events - Virtual Open Houses start in January 2021
· High School Registration - February to September
· High School Programs - Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate, etc.
· Unique Settings
As grade 9 students prepare to transition to grade 10, keep watching for updates on this page about designated schools’ Open Houses and what students need to attend to in preparing for high school. The larger icons on the right are ‘quick links’ for information about high school programming across the CBE. Additional information links can also be found in the Resource section (bottom right).
Designation of high school is done by residential address on file in PowerSchool. Most Wilma Hansen School students are designated to Lord Beaverbrook High School for regular programming, AP and Art Centered Learning. Henry Wise Wood High School is the designated IB school. Wilma Hansen School students who reside in Legacy are designated to Dr. EP Scarlett High School.
2021 Virtual High School Open Houses (please see High School Websites for meeting links and more information)
· Wednesday, January 20, 2021: Lord Beaverbrook: CTS, Fine Arts and Languages | 7-8 PM
· Thursday, January 21, 2021: Henry Wise Wood: IB and Student Services | 4-5 PM
· Thursday, January 21, 2021: Lord Beaverbrook: Arts-Centred Learning, AP and K & E | 7-8 PM
· Monday, January 25, 2021: Lord Beaverbrook: Combined/Condensed Session | 2-3 PM
· Tuesday, January 26, 2021: EP Scarlett: Languages sessions at 5:30 PM, 6:15 PM and 7:00 PM
· Wednesday, January 27, 2021: EP Scarlett: AP sessions at 5:30 PM, 6:15 PM and 7:00 PM
· Wednesday, January 27, 2021: Central Memorial: AP, PVA, NSA, Global Academy, Off Campus
· Thursday, January 28, 2021: EP Scarlett: Regular Programs sessions at 5:30 PM and 6:45 PM