General Outcome – Students will make responsible and informed choices to maintain health and to promote safety for self and others.
- Personal Health
- Safety and Responsibility
General Outcome – Students will develop effective interpersonal skills that demonstrate responsibility, respect and caring in order to establish and maintain healthy interactions.
- Understanding and Expressing Feelings
- Interactions and Group roles and Processes
Life Learning Choices
General Outcome – Students will use resources effectively to manage and explore life roles and career opportunities and challenges (Learning Strategies, Life Roles and Career Development/Volunteerism).
Evaluation in Health Class
Each term will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Performs and refines movement skills.
- Cooperates to demonstrate fair play and teamwork.
- Explores and applies strategies for leading a healthy active way of life.