Overview of WOM Fundraising
Fundraising is an important part of any school. At WOM, our fundraising has been very successful thanks to YOU!! Last year we raised close to $20,000 for the school, and this year, with your help, we are hoping to raise even more! The money from the fundraising goes directly to enriching the students learning through residencies, technology, extra activities, and so much more. For fundraising this year, we have many exciting things planned. These include:
- AdMazing Books (formally SUTP Coupon Books) (Sept-early Oct)
- Davison Orchard Apples (September)
- Christmas Catalogue (November)
- Cookie Dough (November)
- Poinsettias (November)
- Family Bingo Night/Silent Auction (April)
- Spring Plants (April)
- Bottle Drives at Events and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- And maybe a few other things sprinkled here and there
We thank you again for all of the support you have shown - we couldn’t do it without you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our school participates in the "Healthy Hunger" Program. Cancelled for the 20-21 school year.