A school registration form must be completed when a child is registered at W.O. Mitchell School. A birth certificate must be presented for first time registration with the CBE.
Each year parents are required to complete the following forms which are sent home with your child the first day of school:
Each year, as needed, parents may be required or asked to complete:
- Acknowledgement of Risk form for each field trip
- Volunteer Acknowledgement of Risk form for field trips
- Release of information to and/or from other agencies
- Permission for assessment by specialists (speech, hearing, psychological, immunization)
- Permission to allow media photographs and/or video-taping (FOIP)
Parents/guardians are requested to return these forms promptly to the school office either by sending them back with your student or by personally handing the form(s) in at the school office. Thank you for your cooperation.